Kurkure/Cheetos are kind of special extruded snacks, very crunchy and delicious in taste. They are made by a special extrusion process. The corn grits are moisturized by water in the flour mixer and fed to the Rotary Head Extruder. In the extruder, due to the rubbing of two rotary plates, the corn grits are squeezed and twisted to curls shapes. The cutting knives can cut them into required length. The Kurkure/Cheetos can be fried in fryer then cooled before flavoring. Seasoning is sprayed onto their surface to get different delicious tastes. Due to their delicious tastes and nutrition, they are quite popular with consumers.
1. Free consultation service before, during, and after sales;
2. Free project planning and design services;
3. Free debugging of equipment until everything is functional;
4. Free long distance shipping management from seller's factory to named place by buyer;
5. Free maintenance and operating training personally;
6. Free new production techniques and formulas;
7. Provide 1 year complete warranty and life-time maintenance service;