1. Raw Materials: adopts corn flour as raw material
2. Products: This line can be used to produce snacks, cereals by adjusting the moulds from extruder
3. Flow chart: Mixing system---Extrusion system----Cooling system-Flaking system--Drying system-Toasted system---Sugar Spraying system ---Drying system---- Packing system
4. Voltage in China: Three phases: 380V/50Hz, Single phase: 220V/50Hz, we can make it according to customers' Local voltage according to different countries
5. Machines Materials: All the machines are made by stainless steel, this line is with reasonable design and with high automation; the screws are made by alloy steel, with building block system structure and self-cleaning function.
1)Provide factory layout according to your factory size in advance.
2)Provide the basic formula.
3)Inspect the machine before leaving the factory.
4)Oversea installation and commissioning the equipment.
5)Technician will work with your workers together and teach your workers how to install machines.
6)Our engineers will teach your workers how to clean the extruder, how to change the screw, how to change barrel etc, and provide technology support with you
Flakes production lines | Clextral
Corn flakes production line - Home
Breakfast Cereal Corn Flakes Processing Line
Corn flakes extruder / production line
Automatic Cornflakes Production Line - Puffing Machinery
CORNFLAKES PRODUCTION LINE FLAKES400 » Corn
Corn Flakes Processing Line, Corn Flakes Equipment, Corn
Corn Flakes Production Line - Alibaba
China Industrial Kellogg′s Corn Flakes Production Line
Cornflakes Processing Line
How do they make corn flakes cereal?
- 1、Discover how Kellogg's is doing its part. The Benefits of Cereal
- 2、Mar 18, 2015 - How to make homemade corn flakes cereal from scratch using ... These cheerio bars are easy to make with wholesome ingredients - cheerios, ... Get fancy (ok not that fancy, they're super simple) and add some caramelized
- 3、Corn flakes, or cornflakes, is a breakfast cereal made by toasting flakes of corn (maize). ... They are made by mixing corn flakes with honey, butter and sugar and baking in patty cases or muffin cups. A variant popular in the UK is chocolate corn
- 4、Other articles where Cornflake is discussed: cereal processing: Flaked cereals: …breakfast foods are made from corn (maize), usually of the ... Although cornflakes were not new, they had never before been presented as a breakfast food
- 5、Mar 5, 2014 - May I ask how long do the cornflakes last before they spoil? Windflower • 4 years ago. Thanks for this recipe - I just tried it with finely ground
- 6、Feb 28, 2020 - As for Corn Flakes, it appears they were first sold in 1898. According to former Kellogg president W.H. VanderPloeg, in a 1949 recollection, "Mr
How are Kellogg's Corn Flakes made?
- 1、Jun 16, 2016 - (Only half of his message made it into the ads.) Before cereal, in ... And Kellogg developed corn flakes in the 1890s. The original versions of
- 2、Aug 5, 2019 - Details of a 1920s advertisement for Kellogg's Toasted Corn Flakes. ... produced perfect large, thin flakes that became crispy and tasty in the
- 3、Kellogg's Corn Flakes were first mass-marketed in Australia in 1906. In 1924, the first Australian Kellogg's plant was set up at Botany
- 4、Kellogg's Corn Flakes cereal is made with four simple ingredients, in a similar process as it was made 100+ years ago. Learn more about the journey from kernel
- 5、Feb 28, 2020 - It said, “August 8, 1898: Will Kellogg invents Corn Flakes.” Newspapers and radio stations across America relayed that bit of info, but it's not
- 6、Aug 19, 2019 - John Harvey Kellogg was born today in 1852. He invented Cornflakes in 1878 in the hope that plain food would stop people masturbating